Sunday, February 23, 2020

Baby Wipe Technique with a TWIST?!?

My Inkie Fingers Card Sketch Inspiration
#MIF008

Inking with Baby wipes? What is this you speak of? Looks like fun, maybe I should try it, but with a twist or two? I love thinking of other ways to do things, and this is no exception! So I added in a couple cool techniques for you today! Don't forget to check out the #MIF008 Sketch on my blog today too! You can now easily upload your cards and play along.
ALSO!! I'm scouting for a Design Team for the sketches starting in April so get noticed now or fill out this form to be considered.

Anyhow, back to my card. I had so much fun making this card! I filmed the video live so you could experience what I experienced as ai created it, rather than doing a voice-over. It was so much fun!
You can watch it here:
Wasn't that fun? I have to make more of these types of cards. I just love doing things that are not the 'norm' or usual way of doing things. 
QUESTION: W?hich card did you prefer? The blue or the pink? 
Let me know in the comments below. I love hearing from you =)


**Supply List**
Other Stampin' Up! Products
Paper Pumpkin - Acrylic Block (comes free in your first kit)

Retired Stampin' Up! Products 
Layer Ease
Happy Birthday Die (143770)
Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Electric Eraser Tool - https://amzn.to/36Fbv6w
**Misc Sequins
**Temporary Adhesive

**Some Non-Stampin' Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin' Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared in my video.


Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!