Sunday, February 9, 2020

Card Sketch #6 - Poppin' Poppies #MIF006

Watercolored Backgrounds for Flowers

In my video, I totally forgot to mention that this card was made from the card sketch I designed for my Facebook Group Users (They get it a day or two before I post it anywhere else) but here it is just the same =)
If you want to play along I would love to see what you create! Share a link below in the comments 
or join my Facebook Group - My Inkie Fingers and share it there. 
For my card today, I decided to watercolor on some Canson XL Watercolor Paper (I will link the Stampin' Up! Watercolor below. I'm out of it, but it is great for creating backgrounds just like this one). It was a 6 step process. I added 4 layers of color, then 2 layers of "Splatter". I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. I may even spend an afternoon and make up a bunch to have on hand to use for flowers and leaves in the future. 

My Video has a Stap-by-Step Tutorial
(Click to watch)
I hope you try this out. 
I promise you will not be disappointed! 
The outcome is absolutely stunning!
Don't you just LOVE all those layers and dimensions? This card really "POPS"!
I have included the Supply List below

Happy Stampin'!

**Supply List**


Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Perfect Pearls, Shinhanart Gold Rich Powder & Heat Protecting Spray

Links:




2 comments:

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!