Saturday, February 15, 2020

February 2020 Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Celebrate with Texture!

What is a Paper Pumpkin Alternative you ask? Well, I will tell you. Every month I receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up! It comes with everything you need to make all the projects in the kit. There is even an instruction sheet. You get all the paper, stamps, ink, embellishments and even the glue dots, or dimensionals to adhere everything. It's such a wonderful surprise to open my kit every month. However, I, and many other people, like to see what we can come up with not using the instructions in the kit. You don't have to do this, but if you like to get creative you can look at Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, or create something different on your own. 

Anyhow, back to my Paper Pumpkin "Lovely Day" February 2020 Alternative Card.


For this card, I knew I wanted to use the purple card (even if I did cut it up lol) add some dimension to lay the gorgeous precut purple Rose on. Isn't that image gorgeous? Imagine the time you can save with pre-printed, and pre-cut images! It makes your card making so easy. 

I filmed a video so you can see step-by-step how I created this card. All the supplies I used are listed down below in this post. 
Wasn't that easy? You can create this too with a few extra supplies. Or you can follow the instructions included with the kit. You can even create something entirely different.
DID YOU KNOW??? Next month - March 2020 - Stampin' Up! is including an EXTRA FREE Stamp set in EVERY kit?? This is such an amazing way to celebrate 7 years of Paper Pumpkin. So, if you have been on the fence about getting your own subscription, NOW is the time. You can subscribe month-to-month, quarterly, or annually. It's totally up to you. 


You can see everything that was in the February "Lovely Day" Kit in the video below

Don't miss out on another kit. Start creating your cards for family and friends. You won't regret it, I promise. 

QUESTION: Have you tried Embossing Paste yet? What's your favorite color or technique?
Happy Stampin' 

**Supply List**


Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Scotch Blue Tape - https://amzn.to/2u0A1Si


Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!