Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ways to Use it Wednesday Ep4

WHAT?!? NO ALCOHOL INKS NEEDED?!?
I've been wanting to invest in some alcohol inks for some time, but I can't justify the cost when I have so many supplies on hand. I got to thinking and figured there just had to be a way to create the same effect, or at least close to the same with the current Stampin' Up! Re-inkers I own. And that's exactly what I did. I'm so excited to show you how you can do this yourself. 

You really have to watch the video, as it's so much better to "SEE" it than read about it.
Isn't that just the most amazing thing? I just love the way they turned out. 

I did say I would make a card using some of the pieces I created and I have a really great card in mind. 
UPDATE: You can see the cards I made with these backgrounds HERE

Question: Which technique did you prefer? The Watercolor paper or the photo paper?
Did you know there is a current Design Team Call? Details

Happy Stampin'!

**Supply List**
Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Munchkin Silicone Mats - https://amzn.to/2HTfiDa
Color Wheel - https://amzn.to/2uIpHOQ
SALE - Photo Paper (Glossy) - https://amzn.to/381eMxx
Saran Wrap - Any brand you have on hand


**Some Non-Stampin' Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin' Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared in my video.
**Find me in other places online HERE**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!