Tuesday, February 11, 2020

TWO Challenges ONE Card!

Inspiration is EVERYWHERE!!

I came across a bunch of blogs last night, actually, I came across a LIST of Blogs that post challenges. I sifted through them and wrote down some that I wanted to play along with. To challenge myself just a little more, I decided to incorporate TWO challenges into one card. You don't have to do this, you can just do one, or more if you like. But, be sure to check the rules of each blog on combining challenges *wink*
The two that I choose for my card are as follows;

For this challenge, you have to create something for someone you love, or love themed. 

This one is a color challenge. The colors are shown in the photo.

While I'm not one for mixing a lot of colored papers together, I am certainly one for mixing colors for backgrounds. I knew right away that is what I was going to do, create a background using those colors!

In fact, you can watch me make the card in the video below!

I really had a lot of fun with this card! In the beginning, I struggled with the colors mixing and turning a grey-purple (I wasn't a fan of that) But, in the end, it all worked out and I'm so pleased with the final result!
I hope my creation inspires you to play along as well. Check the links above for the deadlines. 
Let me know if you play along too. I would love to see what you create =)

Happy Stampin'!

**Supply List**


**I also used a PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP SET on the card**
(Something for Everything - December Kit)
For more info on Paper Pumpkin CLICK HERE
**Non-Stampin' Up! Supplies** Scotch Blue Tape - https://amzn.to/2u0A1Si T-Square Ruler - https://amzn.to/2Sa5TvQ


Links:

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful background you've created! Great job getting the colors to stay so clear! Love your card design! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday AND SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that background looks amazing! I like how you used heart outlines so the background shows through the middles of the hearts, too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card...love the look
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!