Thursday, February 13, 2020

3 Challenges, ONE Card. What a Challenge!

A Little Note

It's going to be hard to top the "Make Your Own Bunnies" Card and Video I posted yesterday, but I think you will be very pleased with this little card. I enjoyed yet another challenge of incorporating more than one challenge into one card. Here were the requirements of the 3 challenges:

*Blank Slate* #062
How easy was that? The sky really was the limit on this one!
*Sketch with any shape Tag* #SOC224


*Let it Grow* #GDP227
Projects that feature let it grow
So maybe this one wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I choose the Painted Poppies (all supplies listed below) and the Honey Bee Designer Series Paper.
(Free Sale-a-Bration item right now).

I stamped the Poppies in Versamark, then heat set with Gold Embossing Powder. I very loosely watercolored them with Merry Merlot & Rococo Rose with an Aquapainter. The sentiment "a little note" is from the January Paper Pumpkin "I'll Be Yours" which I also embossed in gold. The Bee is from Butterfly Gala, which I embossed with Black Embossing Powder. I added the little dashes to create movement with a black marker. Then I placed the sentiment strip on the Honey Bee DSP, added some retired gold twine, then splattered some Rich Gold on the background. It came together pretty easily and anyone can recreate this quite easily. 
I hope it inspires you to play along in ANY of the challenges, or ALL of them! lol
Let me know if you play along, I would love to see what you create.
Thanks for visiting me on my Blog today =)
Happy Stampin'!
**Supply List**

**Bee and Sentiment from January Paper Pumpkin "I'll Be Yours"

Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Shinart - Rich Gold Powder
(Mixed in a spritzer bottle with Heat Protectant Spray to use for splattering)

Links:


4 comments:

  1. Love your touches of gold here - so elegant with the poppies - and a very fun "tag!" Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of the poppies and the bee. Beautifully offset by the bold B&W banner. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poppies and the bee together! The gold embossing is such a great touch! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, love the touches of gold!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!