Monday, February 24, 2020

Ink Splatter! Paper Pumpkin Alternative #2

3 Challenges One Card!

I had some fun with 3 different challenges. I really enjoy challenges as they help get my creative juices flowing, and it truly is a challenge sometimes. Especially when you are incorporating THREE challenges into ONE card! I encourage you to try it sometime.
Here are the Challenges I played in;
#TGIFC252

Here is the VIDEO with the Tutorial on the "Ink Splatter"
Wasn't that so fun? Are you going to try this or did you play along with me in the video?
Have you seen the My Inkie Fingers bi-weekly Card Sketch? Did you know I'm scouting for a Design Team? 
You can see all the details HERE
QUESTION: Do you prefer the Honey Bee or LIly Pad Designer Series Paper?


Happy Stampin'!


**Supply List**
Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Munchkin Silicone Mats - https://amzn.to/2HTfiDa
Misc Black Sequins
Shinhanart - Rich Gold Powder (For splatter mixture)
#10 Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
#4 Royal & Langnickle Z83R Paint Brush


**Some Non-Stampin' Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin' Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared in my video.


Links:

4 comments:

  1. Wow your cake looks practically real!!! What a beautiful card and great idea for an alternate Paper Pumpkin. Love the embossing too! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the background, too. Between the two papers, I would have to pick the Golden Honey paper because I don't think you can go wrong with that black/white/gold combo. So versatile! Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!