Sunday, February 23, 2020

Card Sketch Week 8

#MIF008 - Card Sketch
Some exciting changes are coming for the My Inkie Fingers Sketches!
Starting in April I will have a design team and PRIZES!! Visit the "Card Sketches Page" for more information on how to play or become part of the design team!
Play for fun with a randomly generated winner every 2 weeks.
Winner and runner up will be posted on the blog. 
Play along THIS week with the My Inkie Fingers Sketch - #MIF008.

To inspire you I created this card. 
I will create a separate post with all the details on my card including a video.  You can see it HERE

Feel free to display the My Inkie Fingers badge on your blog. 
Backlink to THIS LINK - not the blog link please. 
Also, please use the #MIF008 Hashtag when uploading your card on Social Media.
See all the Guidelines

InLinkz Parties will open on March 8th for the next Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!