Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Watercoloring with Stampin' Up! Reinkers!

Merci - An Elegant Thank You

First I want to start off by saying that making this card, although it took a while, was faster than putting together the video! lol I decided to start doing "Voice-Over" videos as the last video I posted was just WAY too long. So, I recently invested in a mic with a boom stand to record my voice-overs. It took me forever to figure out how to edit the audio. I have never recorded audio from an external source, and while I'm not new to the editing process, the editing audio process was an entirely new ball of wax. Not to mention trying to get everything I felt I needed to say into what I had already edited down. I'm not sure how other people edit and do voice-overs, but I figured it was best to edit up the content first, then do my voice-over. I think that is the right way to do it, but hey, what do I know?! haha
Hopefully, with time, I get better at the entire process =)

Anyhow, on to today's project. As a lover of water coloring, I wanted to challenge myself to start water coloring with our Stampin' Ink Refills. It really isn't as hard as I thought it would be. So I wanted to share the technique with all of you. 

All the details and how I did it are in the video. Be sure to let me know what you think of my first attempt at doing a voice-over video! I sure love this method, as now I can craft and watch my favorite TV shows and Movies to help to create that soothing mood I enjoy so much while in my studio.



I hope you enjoy this card and the water coloring process. Let me know in the comments below what your thoughts are. I love hearing from you! 
Happy Stampin'


**Supply List**


*Other Supplies*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!