Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Make Your Own Bunnies!! Way's to use it Wednesday Ep.2

Welcome back to "Way's to use it Wednesday's" Where every Wednesday, I show you something you can do with an item you may already have, that you may not have already thought of.

I'm starting to make my Easter cards. Call me an eager beaver, or BUNNY! lol
However, I have to mail some Easter cards to some friends in Cuba, and it seems the mail literally takes months, and months to get there! We sent ourselves a PostCard from Havana, Cuba on January 5th this year, and it has still yet to find it's way to our mailbox *sad face* I wonder how long it will actually take? Anyhow, to not have to risk my friends not getting their cards, I'm getting an early start =)

 Aren't these little bunnies just too adorable?!? When I saw one of the little dies in the Detailed Bands Die set I instantly thought of bunny ears. Well, that was it. I was on a mission to create some little bunnies. I finally came up with the idea of using the Balloon Bouquet Punch with the 'ears' die and started making my card. 

Watch the video to see how they came to life and learn a few tips & tricks =)


Wasn't that a fun video!? Thanks for Watching =)
Be sure to Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a single video! 

The full supply list is just below here. Let me know if you create some of these adorable little bunnies yourself. Feel free to share a link of your card with me too. I love reading your comments and seeing your projects.
Happy Stampin'!

**Supply List**


Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
Electric Eraser Tool
T-Square Ruler

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!