Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Parital Embossing & Water Colors. Way's to use it Wednesdays Ep.3



Welcome to Episode 3. In this series, it's my goal to show you ways to use something you may already own in a different way. Let's stretch our supplies and get the most use out of them that we can. Right?!

Grab ANY background stamp that pleases you. Or you can pull out the Breathtaking Bouquet Cling set. Any detailed background will work here. Choose your favorite embossing powder, I did my card in Gold. 

Great! Got your stamp ready? Click the video right below here to see exactly how I achieved this gorgeous effect with some embossing powder and a paintbrush.

Wasn't that fun? Did you learn something new or have you done this technique before? How about the way I used the watercolor pencils? That is my most FAVORITE way to use them. Probably because I do a lot of watercoloring with pallets and tubes. 
Did you know that you can also use a few layers of clear embossing powder on the "YOU" to make it shiny? Do you know how to depress an item into the Versamark so you can emboss it any color you like? If not I have a video here and here that shows you how to do it.
Anyhow, I thought I would let you know in case you are in a pinch and don't have the products I used. 

QUESTION: Which was the best "Way to use it" today. The Embossing or the Watercolor Pencils?
Happy Stampin' 

**Supply List**


Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN and how you can get all kinds of goodies every month to use like I did in my video

Non-Stampin' Up! Products 
**Glossy Accents

Ranger Alcohol Ink Pallet
- https://amzn.to/2wo3iH7

**Some Non-Stampin' Up! supplies you may see me use I cannot provide links to due to conflicts of Stampin' Up! carrying a similar item. I will mark these items with 2 asterisks if they appeared in my video.


Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!