Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Oops! No video this morning?!

Rather than just 'not upload' my video for today's series, and let you all wonder, I wanted to let you know what has happened. I spent the last 2 days testing and retesting some techniques for all of you with our Pigment Sprinkles. I've made a handful of cards and at 9:00PM last night I was ready to record the video. Only to discover I've run out of the poster board I need for the video. I was soooo upset. I thought I had more that I could cut down, and I don't. That means I cannot upload the Wednesday Series video today. So, I'm going to see if the Dollar Tree is open today so I can suit up and brave the elements and get some. Wish me luck!
QUESTION: Would you like me to just record the video and put it up on YouTube as soon as I can, or would you like to see me do a Facebook Live video? You can leave a comment here, or on my Facebook Page post to let me know what you prefer. All my Social Media links are in the photo with the pink bar, or you can click one of the other images below.
Be Safe & Happy Stampin'!
(Click the image above to connect with me in other places online)
Links Powered by Tailwind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!