Friday, December 13, 2019

Card Sketch #3


This week I decided to use the most adorable set from the Sale-a-Bration Rewards. The Gangs all Meer (not available to customers until Jan 3, 2020) is a FREE REWARD with ANY $60 purchase. They are just too adorable! I wanted to be playful and creative with this set, so I started by cutting 3 squares out of my cardstock with the Layering Squares Dies (Supply List is below). Then, I positioned a smaller piece of cardstock behind the top layer with the squares cut out and drew some pencil lines so I knew where to position the individual Meer stamps. 
I colored each Meer the same, then also used Stampin' Blends to color in the background behind each Mere. Framed each window with a frame also made with the Layering Squares Dies and adhered around each window. Cut out each party hat, then added a Pom Pom. I choose to doodle over the background of each window to add visual interest. 
I colored each of the embossed sequins on the background with Wink of Stella and cut the word  "Happy" out with the Well Written Dies from a piece of paper I blended with Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay and Petal Pink Classic Stampin' Pads.
. I embossed the word "Birthday" in white on Basic Black CS, then carefully cut it out by hand. Added a few Sequins and Voila! A fun playful birthday card was born!


Don't forget I do monthly card classes. You can see my schedule here
You can also join my Facebook Group to get information first!
And last but not least, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for videos!

**Stampin' Up! Supply List**

Cardstock:


Inks/Coloring


Stamps/Dies/Embossing Folders

The Gangs all Mere (Available Jan 3, 2020)

Adhesives/Tools


*Other Supplies*

Misc Sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll - White 08






Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment, I respond to everyone <3 I love hearing from you!