Friday, April 15, 2011

DWA Challenge 22 - Spring has SPRUNG!!

Well, Spring has sprung!! (for most people anyhow! lol) Here in Northern Ontario we still have snow on the ground, the lake still has ice on it, and my water still freezes at night, but I try to look on the bright side and think "At least I am on THIS side of the ground to observe"!!! Tee Hee

Keeping in the theme of spring we bring you a fun challenge over at the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog this week. As long as your project has something to do with Spring you are good to go.
I chose to use Bubble Bath Tween for the Spring theme this week (I know, its a stretch lol) because our water has finally thawed out (during the day anyhow) and I can actually have a bath (with water I didn't buy in a 5 gallon jug lol). Not to mention we opened our hot tub this week! YAY!! Can't actually have a real bubble bath in there, but it sure is pretty looking at the stars when we are in it =)



Come play along with us this week! We have some really cool prizes, not to mention its always fun =)

Check out these new images in the store too!


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MyInkieFingers?ref=hdr_shop_menu





4 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Cindy-Lynn
I LOVE this image! Your papers are gorgeous and the bubbles have a sheen to them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Uhooi said...

This is a nice and funny cards

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Rachel Miller said...

I just found your blog and became a follower. I have absolutely fallen in Love with your DIGIS!!! They are great! Thank you for sharing your Digis. Now I am headed over to your store to what I can get into there!!!

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/