Friday, April 8, 2011

DWA Challenge #21 - Bunny Tween & New Store

Oh my! You have no idea how good it feels to be back on track! The team is bouncing, new images are going to start pouring out, and I can finally stamp again!! YAY

I couldn't wait to get my Copics on this image. I just love Bunny Tween! She is perfect for my Easter cards this year. She will release in the store today, so be sure to add her to your collection of Easter favorites =)

This week is Challenge #21 at The Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. It is so easy to play along this week as it is Easter Cards!! Whoo Hoo!! Spring has sprung *grin* Come play along with us!

Now I won't claim to be one of the best Copic Marker colorer (is that even a word? lol)
 But I am learning as I go.This is only about the 10th image I have ever colored with Copics.
They are not quite as easy as I thought they were to color with.
It takes me twice as long now to color an image,
 but I think it is totally worth it.
There sure is a lot of trial and error going on at my table.
Not to mention A LOT of duds that I would NEVER post! haha


What would I do without all the fantastic U Tube Tutorials?
I would definitely be lost *pouty lip*
My favorite gal is Suzanne Dean! If you are learning how to use Copics,
she is definitely an awesome source for training!

I missed you all & hope you enjoy my card this week.  (((Hugs)))


2 comments:

Debra said...

Gorgeous creation girl! *hugs*

Sammibug said...

Fabulous card, Cindy-Lynn! The pink and brown combo is awesome!