Monday, January 17, 2011

2 New Tweens With Groove!!

iPod & Disco Tween have their favorite music on and are gettin' down! Tee Hee... Did that sound like what a young person would say? I think it sounded like an old person trying to sound cool... lol
I am sure I am not the only one that finds it interesting to see how kids talk today! What happened to what it was like when I was a kid? We just said things normally and everyone just knew what you meant... maybe that's the point, and hence coding everything with different words?

Anyhow, here are the 2 newest little ladies!






4 comments:

My Scrapy Den said...

Hey Cindy-Lynn love your new stamps. I like the disco tween very cute.

Kimberly said...

Hi, love your images. I haven't had practice coloring much either but i'm working on it. I went for the promarkers myself. I stole your badge for my blog under canadian friends.. i just started blogging and having fun. TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Great Blog - love new Canadian friends - I'm a new follower (also from Canada) – Kindly follow me back...I have a blog candy to giveaway - I invite you all to enter!

Cattis said...

Hello, thank you for sharing your so lovely designs, they're so nice and cool.
I have seen so much beauty in here on your blog. I really like what I see so I'll add me as a follower.
Have used one of your free digistamps, but will certainly use me for more.
Have a nice day Hugs