Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Diva Tween - Brrrrrr!!!! It's cold outside

Well it is defiantly winter now! At least where I am it is. We got hit with a lot of snow this last week. Which I must say I am very very pleased about. I am sure Gizmo would beg to differ tho, as each time he goes outside he nurses his cold paws... awwww... I always feel so bad for him. Maybe I should start putting his Muttlucks on him even for short potty sessions in the yard!

Yesterday you met Winter Diva Tween, so today I thought it was best to show you her all colored up.

I wish wish wish my Copics would hurry the heck up! I am just
DYING to use em! I have never even tried them... so it is such a
tease knowing they are in transit but not here yet.

Sigh, I used Prisma Color Pencils yet again! lol
Then I added some Martha Stewart Shimmer to the image
It gave it such a frosty look! I love it!


The sentiment is A Muse... I know, I am behind on
making sentiments... so many things to do!



Challenges I entered this card in:

Karber Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes - Use a Digi
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle & Shine
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Woodware USA - Winter Theme



9 comments:

tampatha said...

oh my god..i love this card! that image is awesome and I can just feel how chilly she is!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute image! She does look toasty warm in that sparkly snow suit!! Thanks for playing with in the WoodwareUSA winter themed challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous! Just love all the sparkle!!
Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Rachel Hope said...

Cute image and Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Winter Challenge!

Tammylee said...

Oh how I love how you colored her! This is so very cute!

Tammylee

isu.alum said...

Ha ha...She looks like she's freezing! Love the glitter!!!
Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge, good luck!

Kerry

Debs said...

What an awesome image and gorgeous ribbon, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT and wishes to you and yours for a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Carol Ann said...

Cool card love that ribbon bow! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx

ona_i_ja said...

Your card is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka