Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Tweens are here!! Check em out =)

The Tweens With 'Tude are finally here! They were a stubborn sassy little bunch and I had a hard time getting them to pack their bags and move into the store! I cannot believe how much a tween can pack up. Those suitcases were sure heavy! However, they are here and settled now.

Bruiser, the latest Animal With Attitude, guarded Rockband & Winter Diva Tween as they made their way past all the Paparazzi so they could walk down the red carpet today for photos. (tee hee) They really are sooo adorable. I am sure you will come to love them as much as I do.

Check them out in the store in the Tweens With 'Tude! Section.





I just had so much fun coloring this tween up. I think I will
save this card forever, as it was the first card I ever made
with a Tween. I wish I could find little shadow boxes
perfect for displaying and preserving cards!