Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Grafico Challenge #78 - Winter Wreath

I especially loved the set we got to work with this week,
but I was so upset the card just did not turn out the way I wanted it to.
You can't tell at all in the pic that the image is completely covered in Crystal Effects,
and even worse, it wouldn't crack for me!!
Maybe I have forgotten how to do the 'cracked glass' effect??
I donno... but here it is just the same =)


I was even more disappointed that Crystal Effects makes printer ink bleed.
Trial and error I guess. However, it didn't bleed too badly, I am not even
sure you would have noticed unless I mentioned it, but we can't all
be perfect right? Then it's just not 'homemade' anymore!! lol


I did merge the 2 Digi Stamps together so the sentiment fit
perfectly in the beautiful wreath, which I was very pleased with.

I loved coloring this up with my SU markers... as I am STILL
waiting on my copics!! Grrrr!! I wish they would get here already
I am DYING to play with them!!

Here is the set we used by Cheryl Wenger


Come play with us in the MyGrafico Challenge this week!!
The Challenge is - ANYTHING GOES!!



5 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

Bet this looks beautiful in real life! Very pretty.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Stunning card, Cindy Lynn!

racinggrandma61 said...

Welcome to the AiFactory DT. I look forward to working with you and the great bunch of ladies that are on the team.

Laralee DT

Tammylee said...

Wow, you colored that with Stampin Up markers! What a great job! I only use those for velumn now! You will love your Copics when you get them. You will have to start getting refills! I stillhave to get about 30 more refills, and I have a little over the amount of markers that you ordered! I get them when I can from Oozak. Congrats on making the AiFactory team! They will love your designs as well all do!

Tammylee

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is beautiful Cindy Lynn! I love the way you made the wreath fit your sentiment too! I also want to welcome you aboard at AiFactory! So happy to have you with us!
Hugs,
Georgia
PS I am in Buffalo, NY so I do know where North Bay is! I have been fishing up there! Wonderful country!