Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Grafico Challenge #77 - Elegant Reindeer

I just love this set from Blackleaf Studios!
Well... there really is not any of their digi's I don't absolutely love!
Tee Hee!! Check out the set we got to use this week!! Isn't it beautiful!??!



I did this image all in Martha Stewart glitter. It was very
deserving of all the sparkle and shine! Then I added a bunch of glitter
and sparkle to the BG paper too. Which I think turned out beautifully!
(The sentiment is A Muse)

This was a super quick card! Anyone can do this in less than 30 mins
and look at how elegant it looks! Perfect for the holidays =)

Come join me in the MyGrafico Challenge this week!
The Challenge is - ANYTHING GOES!!




4 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Cindy, this is beautiful!

Tammylee said...

Very elegant! Love the colors also!

Tammylee

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card and you have yet another award on my blog waiting for you.
Hugs

Scrappy Girl said...

Your card is gorgous. I do see your tradmark in all of your cards now. It's the fine lines around your images. Nicely done.