Thursday, December 2, 2010

I made the AI Factory DT!! & This weeks AIF Challenge


I found AI Factory a few months ago while I was
roaming around online, and really liked a lot of their images.
I have never really been much of a challenge player,
until I started my own challenge blog.
So after I did that I noticed a lot more challenges
out there and saw AI Factory had one too!
Then I noticed they had a DT Call, and I was all over it right away.
I have only recently been added to the team,
but I know I will be very happy there over the next
few months as they are such nice ladies!
You definitely need to go check out the store and challenges =)


For this challenge we got to work with "Alicia Skating"
She really is a little cutie!

I colored her up with my Prisma Colored Pencils.
Of course I had to add some snow to the image!
So I used some flocking. Did you know that you
can put Styrofoam balls in a really sharp super blender
to make your own flocking? I use the Magic Bullet!
It works perfectly!! If you add a few drops of food coloring
or ink (if you don't plan on using it for food again) then your
flocking comes out in different colors! Neat huh?

Maybe I will do a tutorial on this soon. It's so easy =)


I am hoping to see many of you come play along in the AI Factory
Challenge this week! The theme is WINTER so it's super easy to play along!

Other Challenges I entered my card in:

A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
(Digi's With Attitude! is sponsoring them this week! YAY)
Tuesday Throwdown - Embellish It!

2 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Congrats!! Such a cute card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Super cute card! So glasd you are on the DT! A big congrats and I look forward to working with you!
Hugs,
Georgia