Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog Hop Winner & New Images in the DWA Store!!

First order of business this morning is the random winner chosen from the Blog Hop last week. I hope you all had a lot of fun hopping around at the Office Party =)

The random winner chosen from my blog posts was #10 SmilynSteph Congrats! Please email me at dwacblog@live.com to claim your $5 Gift Certificate.

This week new in the DWA Store is TWEENS this week! I am just trying to get them into PNG so they may be up later today or tomorrow. Hang tight! They are definitely worth it =)

2 comments:

melissac said...

Get to work girly!! LOL!! :-) I need me some new Digis With Attitude!! I am excited to see your new tweeners!! Hugs!!

Dawn said...

Lovin' the new Tweens!!! Can't wait to see more of them!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx