Thursday, December 9, 2010

AI Factory Challenge - Winter! & HB 2 ME *grin*

This week at AI Factory we bring you a WINTER Challenge!


Are these Holiday Birds not just too adorable?


I colored up the digi stamp with my Prisma Colored pencils, and added
some Martha Stewart Shimmer. Perfect touch! (IMHO)

I also added some awesome holiday branches I found at Michael's
and a ribbon and I was all set! Eazy Peezy!

I am especially happy about this Challenge as it was Winter,
and winter has finally arrived here in North Bay!
I would have been so upset if there had not of been snow
on the ground for my birthday (which yes, is today *grin*)

I am going to give myself the gift of safety and go out
and buy some new snow tires... I figure I should keep myself
safe at least until my 144 Copic markers arrive lol...
which should be ANYDAY NOW!!! YAY!!

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Yes, you gotta stay safe for those markers! LOL! :)

Sharon said...

very lovely

Trina said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Strangely enough, I saw this post yesterday but just realized it was your bday when I saw your msg on the front page of the Secret Pal board at PCP.... Small world!

Tammylee said...

Great card and since it is your day... hope it is a great one! Maybe your Copics will come today! We are in the middle of a snow storm.

Tammylee