Thursday, December 23, 2010

AI Factory Challenge - Elegance

Who doesn't just love Ella? She is just too innocent and adorable!

This week AI Factory has an awesome challenge.


Color up your stamps, and put them on ANY elegant project
 and come play along with us =)

Here is what I came up with.


After I colored Ella up with my Prisma Colored Pencils,
I went to TOWN on the flowers & Stickles! haha

The rose buds are actually pretty tall... so in order to
match the larger flowers I had to raise them up with
4 foam pop dots. So they are really raised up.

My mum asked me how on earth I planned on mailing
this card to someone!! I guess I will have to give it
to someone nearby rather than attempt to mail it.


Come Play along with us this week CLICK HERE

I can't wait to see what you create =)


No comments: