Thursday, December 16, 2010

AI Factory Challenge - Anything Goes!! Whoop Whoop

Don't cha just LOVE "Anything Goes" Challenges?
They allow you to just PLAY with an image and
see where it takes you =)

I really like the image "Sweet Pea" we got to work with this week over at AI Factory.
She is just the cutest little princess!


After I colored her up with an assortment of Prima Pencils
and Sakura Shimmer Markers, I added some ribbon,
rosebuds, and a cool bobby pin I found at the Dollar
Store in a set.

You can find  "Sweet Pea" HERE in the AI Factory Store
Join in the fun and play in the CHALLENGE
NOTE: This challenge runs for TWO WEEKS!!! YAY

Don't forget to check out this awesome new set too!



1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful card! I love how you did the ribbon on the bottom! What a great touch!