Friday, November 19, 2010

Ya Ya Go Team - DWA Challenge # 7

The new Challenge is up at Digi's With Attitude!
and it is just in time for FOOTBALL!

You all know at least ONE person that will be glued to the TV
soon for the Grey Cup so why not make them a card and let them
know what you think of that *grin* 

Personally, I am that girl that rolls her eyes and thinks...
Hmmm... good time for me to hide in my Studio! haha

 Digi's With Attitude!
Challenge #7 - SPORTS


I know the Dolphins are not playing in the Grey Cup, and frankly our Thanksgiving is over as it was in October and I am not too pleased about missing out on all the turkey that will be on your tables soon!

I printed the Dolphin Logo offline, and added some glitter to spice
him up a bit, as he was rather drab. Then I stamped the "M"
on Grumpy Gretchen Cheerleaders' top too. I used Dolphin team colors
when prisma coloring her. Then finished it all with some more
sparkle and shimmer. Ya, I know it's a guy card...
but I always chick-er-ize everything! haha

Grumpy Gretchen Cheerleader is a FREEBIE this month
so come play along with us!! It will be so much fun =)


Challenges I entered this card in:
Digi's With Attitude! - Sports Theme
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Digi's
Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes
Lili of the Valley - Glitter & Glitz


5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cindy-Lynn, I love your Dolphin card! Too cute! You are so creative!!!

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the colours

Marlene said...

You've got those Miami colors down pat!!! Lovin' the grumpy girl!

Wanna come eat turkey at my place?

Cor* said...

OMG when I saw this I thought'how clever is she' I am not a sports fan and totally got the Miami dolphins!!! Great colors!

Tammylee said...

This is just adorable! I love this image, it is so much fun to work with. Looks like I may have to make a few more to send to my Viking friends! lol

Tammylee