Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who really wants to HANG IN THERE anyhow?

Have you seen the new Animals With Attitude!? I am lubbin' Mikey Monkey!
When I was coloring him up, I came up with the sentiment
"Why do they say HANG in there"?
Tee Hee... I thought it was just perfect for Mikey in this pose!

I would much rather that what ever it is that makes people say
"Hang in There" would just pass so I can get on with it! haha

I think Mikey agrees =)


He really was a joy to color. The Animals With Attitude! come to life
right before your eyes, and it's like they speak to you =)

Okay maybe I am off my rocker, but I normally cannot wait to
pull out my prisma color pencils.

I had a perfect vine ribbon in my stash to add to this card.
Not to mention I was lovin the Basic Grey Papers.
Everything went together so perfectly.



There are 3 New Releases in the Digi's With Attitude! Store
this week, AWA Mikey Monkey as seen here today
along with AWA Angry Anabelle and Grumpy Gretchen Naughty Cop!

Challenges I entered this card in:
Kaboodle Doodles - Recipe Challenge
Cards for Men - Animals
Design Dollies - Color Challenge


13 comments:

Tammylee said...

Super cute Cindy-Lynn! But your cards always are. Love Mikey !

Tammylee

Ms. Jen said...

Oh my gosh, but he's cute! Love him.

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow fabulous image love it, any little lad would love it. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Linda w said...

I hope your lovely card did it'a work because our men folk don't like their baby dinged do they....hope it can be made better. Mikey is such a cute image, love your colouring. hugs lin

**Farrah** said...

Fantastic masculine card! Sure to cheer up the receiver! I'm lovin' that monkey image.
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

mulberry station said...

this is sooo cute and your coloring is wonderful!'
Nancy SSW

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Cindy Lynn

What a cute little guy he is - you are so clever to have designed him yourself! Thanks so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles for our recipe challenge and we hope to see you next time.

Tina
X

Shirley said...

What a cute playfull monkey Cindy.
He is a lovely addition to your images. A great card and I love the leaf embellishment.
Thank you for playing along in ourv challenge at Kaboodledoodles and we hope you will join us next time.

Shirley

Sharon said...

Love the card, image and the sentiment is perfect. I think we all feel that way sometimes.

Rainmac said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the monkey! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

KarenB said...

Your card brought a HUGE smile to my face! Love that image and the sentiment is fab!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! Love the design and what a cute image! Hugs, Karen

Leah the Orange said...

totally cute card! thanks for playing in the Dollhouse - hope we'll be seeing you again soon!