Monday, November 8, 2010

Tabatha & Tony moved in! OMGosh! Too adorable!

I just love love love these adorable tigers!

I had to edit the sentiment after I got it all done and on the card, as I noticed it wasn't really dark enough. Grrrr.... However, it says "I JUST got my hair done!" lol
Tony is just lovin' up Tabatha, and she is not at all impressed.


I can't wait to see all the cute sentiments that come to mind when you color them up!

Challenges I entered this card in:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - # 57 Spots & Stripes
The Crafty Pad - One Circle & 2 Ribbons
(I have one ribbon under the other its hard to see in pic
and of course there are a lot of circles on the DP)


10 comments:

Tazza said...

Love the ribbon! Tabitha and Tony are spectacular

Tammylee said...

How cute are they!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh wow! I am going to LOVE these animals!!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha! LOVE IT! Now there's a tiger with 'tude!

Sharon said...

I am loving the animals...

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh! What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Cindy
A gorgeous card and a fabulous image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Debbie said...

Aww what a fab card - great image..:)
Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

xxdebbiexx

Anne said...

Aww, so cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Crafty Pad. Hugs x

carol said...

aaah adorable..thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x carol