Monday, November 29, 2010

Pugly Santa & New Images.

 The new images are in the store!

I had to have a Pug Digi Stamp, as I own a pug.
I am always dressing him up for different occasions,
so I figured a Santa suit was perfect!
I have to admitt, he really isn't very impressed when I do this,
so I figured Pugly Santa was perfect for the Animals With Attitude! line.



I colored him up with my prisma colored pencils in all the colors
of my pug, Gizmo. Then I added some glitter to the Santa outfit.
I thought the little letter to Santa was a cute added touch.


When I was at Walmart with my mum last week, I was looking for some
poinsettia flowers, but came across some silver branch like stuff,
and little balls covered in glitter. I grabbed a bunch in Silvers
and Reds, as I thought they were perfect for holiday cards.

Tee Hee... I giggle every time I look at this image!

5 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi Cindy, OMG this card is sooo adorable!!!!! i love it

Viv said...

HEHEHE! That's a disgusted look if I've ever seen one! My poodles have their own little wardrobe! LOL!
Very cute Cindy-Lynn!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i am lmao. he's too cute and that sentiment is perfect!

hugs :)

Sharon said...

Hi Cindy, this is adorable. I love the other images too.

Marlene said...

Hahaha! He looks so perturbed! Love it!