Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge #76 - Pink Unicorn Cutie

Wednesday is here again, and with it comes the MyGrafico Challenge!
This week for Challenge #76  the theme is GIRLY and we got to
work with Blackleaf Studio's Unicorn Digi's! I really love their stuff =)


Funniest part is, I actually asked Blackleaf Studios to make this a Digi Set
as they already had a clip art set of these adorable Unicorns.
The next day they had a digit stamp set made with them,
so of course I purchased them RIGHT AWAY!!

2 weeks later, Tazza (the MG DT Coordinator) selected
them for us all to work with for this challenge!

So needless to say this was a super easy challenge for me!

I couldn't resist adding all the sparkle after I colored her up
with my Prisma Color pencils.
Added some bling, flowers & rhinestone brads,
the A Muse sentiment and VIOLA! I was done!

I know exactly WHO I am sending this card too *grin*



Challenges I entered this card in:

AI Factory - Bring on the Bling

__________________________________________________________

In Other News.... Check out this Oh So Thankful Sale & GIVEWAY!!

Click Banner to be directed to the sale

Check out the Giveaway!!!
WOW!


There is still ALL DAY to enter to win this.
Hop over to Claudia's Blog and show her some love!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your card. The rhinestones are beautiful and it sets the glitter off on the unicorn. Absolutely Beautiful!!

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card and I love your coloring! Such a great image I can see why you wanted it made into a digital! Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory this week!