Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge #75 - Gretta Gobble & DT CALL

I am posting this on the RIGHT day this time!
I accidentally posted this last week,
sometimes I am such a scatter brain!

When I saw the set available for our challenge this week at MyGrafico,
I just knew that Gretta Gobble was going to fit perfectly with the theme.


I just love this stamp inside the awesome frame made by


The autumn frame was a PNG so I could easily print Gretta in it.
I used a glue pen and made the entire frame sticky and added Martha Stewart Glitter.
Embossed some copper paper, used some DP, colored up Gretta, and voila! Done!

Come play along in the challenge this week at MyGrafico Challenges!
Digi's With Attitude! is sponsoring it, so you have a chance win a $10 Gift Certificate.
Who can pass that up? *grin*

____________________________________________________

My Grafico DT CALL!!!

Everyone should apply, you really get the COOLEST Stuff,
and the team is such a fun place to be =)


Click Image to enlarge

Click Here to be taken to the MyGrafico Challenge Blog



7 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gretta is so funny! Love the glitter and foil paper too!!

Marlene said...

Love it!! This turkey cracks me up!!

Tammylee said...

Your card is so cute! Added your link too! I copied and pasted it from from a DT document. That is why you had been missing no GDT are on it. Sorry!

Tazza said...

ummm this is the wrong Challenge! LOL... your a week ahead of yourself!

Martha said...

this is adorable.

stampinlynn said...

How cute is this tfs

Scrappy Girl said...

This is such a cute card. It just made we smile when I saw it.