Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Bad! I posted the wrong challenge!! Whoooops!!

I am NEVER three weeks ahead on my challenge cards for the MyGrafico DT,
 so I posted the wrong card thinking I was only 2 weeks ahead.
Ooopsie! *hangs head in shame*

This is the card for Challenge #74 over at the MyGrafico Challenge Blog.


I used a paper piecing technique with this one.
I just love the little cotton ball on his hat!



Digi's With Attitude! is sponsoring the challenge
with a $10.00 Store Gift Certificate!
Yippie!!

Have you seen this Christmas Special yet?
It's too cool to miss out on!

 

5 comments:

Tammylee said...

It is great to be a head of ourselves. I almost did this about a month ago with another team!~ Cute card Cindy-Lynn! lol

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

What a cute card! Very sweet.:)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable cute little birdie:)

stampinlynn said...

so cute tfs

Scrapaddict said...

Yes I love the cotton ball hat! Too cute!