Monday, November 1, 2010

"I got the Attitude! Blog Award"

I was nominated for the Digi’s With Attitude! “I got the Attitude! Blog Award”


What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi’s With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that “My Blog’s got the ‘Tude!”

All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the ‘Tude?

1. "I" own Digi's With Attitude! A Digital Stamp Company like NO other! We got the 'Tude baby!! *grin*
2. "I" am unique and original only "I" have my DNA There is only ONE of me (Thank God!) *snort*
3. Only my "Inkie Fingers" can leave inkprintz like mine!! haha
The 5 Blogs I nominate are:
Hmmmm..... Well... seeing as "I" am the owner and creator of this award "I" can change the rules -BUT You cant!! haha...so don't follow my bad habits!! tee hee... Anyhow I am going to give this award to the FIRST FIVE people that comment on this post. Okay Okay!! I will give it to the first TEN!! *evil laugh*


Leave a comment and I will confirm you are awarded by placing your name below (so check back often)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Once you see your name appear beside one of those numbers you are AWARDED!! YAY!!

Then all you have to do is display the Blog Award badge proudly and link it to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog tell everyone what is different about you and award 5 of your BFF's!!
To qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE



4 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

Hee-hee! That's fun! I want one!!

Debra said...

Wow it would be awesome to get one of these! Thanks for the opportunity!

xdebrax@yahoo.com

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I sure don't want to be left out with this cool new badge!! :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on YOUR award. Love you blog and digis