Friday, November 26, 2010

Havin' a Cocktail for Challenge #8 - Color Challenge

Grumpy Gretchen - Martini is sportin' a cocktail on her pink, black & silver card for the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #8!

Doesn't she look like the most adorable little 'snoot' as she sits there with her Martini? Speaking of Martini's. have you ever tried a Chocolate Martini? Omgosh!! My boyfriend makes them for me as a treat. I just love them! Only trouble is you are done for after you drink a couple as they are 100% alcohol! Tell me, what's your favorite Martini?

Gretchen loves Chocolate Martini's too! Just don't mention to her that it is ALL ALCOHOL!! You may not like the response! tee hee


I have to mention the embelly on the bottom left side of the card.
I am like a cockroach in the dollar in my town. You would not believe
the things you can find! One day I found some bobby pins,
with a bunch of rhinestones on them. I knew when I saw them that
they would be PERFECT for my cards! I got a bunch in all
different colors. I just love em!


I colored Gretchen up with my Prisma Colored Pencils,
added some Sakura Shimmer Gel pens here and there.
Then made the black flower myself. Ever notice how hard it is
to find really nice black flowers? Geeze!

The sentiment is Digi's With Attitude!

Challenges I entered this card in:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - D is for Doodling
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Fab n' Funky Challenges - Go With The Flow
Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes
Darling Cardmakers - 3 of Something

____________________________________________


BLACK FRIDAY FREEBIES!!
ALL WEEKEND LONG!!
NOW - Sunday @ 11:59 est

Click on the button for more details!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

She's a sexy, sassy, snooty little grump, isn't she!?

Fantastic image - and cute card!

dragonllew said...

Fabby card love the image and the flower

heidy said...

Wow,she's a sassy lady,great card
Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Tammylee said...

So very cute! This one was fun, my favorite colors!

Tammylee

Leanne said...

Fabulous image - she looks fab!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Juanita said...

Fab card, love how Gretchen pops on your card.

Viv said...

Chocolate martini? Eeek! Could be dangerous! LOL!
Gorgeous card Cindy-Lynn, love the die cut frame you've used. You know Wild Orchid Crafts have some pretty cool black flowers....not that I'm trying to encourage you to spend! Hahaha!