Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gretta Gobble For Dinner? Oh No!!

Can you believe the nerve of some people?!?! Who would want to cook Gretta Gobble?? She is not very pleased about being prepped for Thanksgiving Dinner! Not that you can't tell by the look on her face. Haha


https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/208254187/gretta-gobble-animals-with-attitude?ref=related-5

Didn't I tell you that she didn't want any part of this festive event?


I really couldn't wait to get my Prisma Colors on her. She is just too adorable!
This is the kind of stamp that makes you chuckle the entire time you are coloring it.



I still laugh every time I look at this card and even while I look at her while I create this post!
I just love this stamp WAY too much!

However, if you think you can't wait to get your mitts on her... wait til you see what else there
is in store for the Animals With Attitude! Line... Oh My!!

Run over to the Store and grab her before they sell out!!
(oh... ya it's a digi stamp... guess they don't sell out lol)

Challenges I entered this card in:

All That Scraps - Be Grateful
Stamp n Doodle - Thanksgiving Cards
Alphabet Challenge - B for Birds

10 comments:

Celeste said...

Wonderful image... I also love your card....

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image and the sentiment

Hestia's Helper said...

No WAY!! GET OUT!!! That is SO funny!!! Your sentiment couldn't fit better!! I saved this one in my "favorite cards" folder!! (-:

Tammylee said...

Very cute Cindy-Lynn! I too love the sentiment.

Tammylee

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

SHE IS SO COOL!!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see more animals!!!

Sharon said...

Greta Gobble is super cute. Love your card.

Mari Harpham said...

I love Gretta Gobble! you colored her so great. I love what you did with the pot. Your sentiment is so fun.

Mari

* Shaz * said...

Great card love Gretta thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge x

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job. TY for joining us at Stamp n Doodle and be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Linda said...

What a fabulous card...loving that fun turkey image....great fall color combo!!
Thank you for joining us at Stamp N Doodle this week sure hope to see your creative work again next week!!
Linda - DT Stamp N Doodle