Friday, November 5, 2010

Giddy Up Cowboy! I got my spurs on!

I am totally lovin' the new blog layout. What do you think? It has taken me hours to get it all set up, here and on the Challenge Blog, but it was totally worth it. I feel like it has all been "Chick-er-ized" haha
Listen, I know its a pain, but I would REALLY appreciate it if you could help me stay current and replace any old badges you may have on your blogs. Not to mention, the new ones are so much prettier *grin*

On to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #5 Grumpy Gretchen Cowgirl is out ridin' horses and breakin' all the rules! Of course, rules are meant to be broken right? Well, Gretchen believes they are! She is perfect for the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #4 - Western Theme Challenge

I still think this is one of my all time favorite Gretchen images. She is just so sexy and sassy! Not to mention great for so many occasions. She is even perfect for masculine cards!!


I colored this same image up a while ago in authentic western colors.
But I was aching do her again pink.
It was hard to do her in all pink for a Western Theme, but I pulled it off with the little horse
I cut out on my cricut. Not to mention the sentiment screams western I guess! haha





Ink-Gredients:
Digi Sentiment: Digi's With Attitude (Not released yet)
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils, SU Markers & Sakura Shimmer Gel Pens
Ink-Bellishments: Ribbon, Button, Rhinestone Flower, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder & Image cut with Cricut.

Challenges I entered this card in:

Digi's With Attitude! Challenges - #4 Theme Challenge
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #75 Dry Embossing
StampInstanity - SISC34 Punch-Drunk Love
Cooking it up With Katie - #36 Swirly Black Texture
The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - # 26 Embossing (Wet or Dry)
Raise the Bar Challenge Yourself - #43 Lets See Those Curves




20 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

I liked the all black and white style because it screamed attitude, but this new style is really dramatic too! Very Diva-licious!! (that's my own made-up word) LOL!
I'm thinking the pink and silver glittery cowgirl definitely has ATTITUDE!! (-:

dragonllew said...

Fab cowgirl love the sentiment

Marlene said...

I totally love your Gretchen all done up in pinks!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Yes, the new blog decor looks great! And so does that card!

Tammylee said...

Love your card in pinks! So happy to be part of the team this month!

Tammylee

Cor* said...

pretty in pink for sure . LOVE The horse, nice touch ! Again, i must say this is a fabulous blog design! Cozy almost!

Viv said...

Wow ! Love the new-look blog!
And your pink Gretchen looks great with her sparkly extras! Viv xx

scripperscrapper said...

Great card, Cindy-Lynn! Love that horse. Thanks again for the chance to play along.
~Lisa a.k.a ScripperScrapper

Tazza said...

What a super delish card! ( the blog makeover looks great too!)

Claire said...

Fab card, I love that image! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie
Claire xx

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a great card and image! She definitely looks sassy. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

Trimgym said...

Great card using Dry Embossing, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Beth said...

This is FABULOUS! Perfect blend of color and texture - awesome job! :) Thanks for showing off your Punch Love with us at StampInsanity!! :)

JustYolie said...

Love your new blog look! This image is awesome!!!

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card, great image & colouring, great design & embelies,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and fantastic image!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Carolina said...

Very pretty card and great image. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week.

Anita Hovey said...

I'm really loving this image...she is soooo sassy! Thanks for playing at Raise the Bar this week!

Javablustamper said...

GREAT creation!! Such an AWESOME image!! LOVE those colors!! Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity!!


Enjoy Life!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Thanh Vo said...

Work those curves girl!! lol I am really enjoying this image. Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar.