Friday, November 12, 2010

Digi's With Attitude! Challenges #6 - Mechanic Gretchen

There is nothing better than a woman who can fix her own car,
change her oil, or better yet, fix her hubby's car!! haha

Grumpy Gretchen Mechanic is not just another pretty face! She knows how to get the job done.
How's that saying go? "If you want something done right, do it yourself"? LOL!!

Recipe Challenge


I tried my hand at another easel card for this challenge. I really love em!
They are a lot of fun to make, not to mention they look darling on
someones table!


I colored Gretchen up with my Prismacolor Pencils, added my own sentiment,
some Rhinestones (for the sparkle), and finished off with flowers & ribbon.

Come play along with us in Challenge #6 over at DWAC's
We love seeing your projects =)

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Great card... Love it....

Tammylee said...

Super cute card Cindy-Lynn! Lovve all the details!

Tammylee

dragonllew said...

Great card love the bling

Viv said...

Hehehe! Sounds like she's throwing a bit of a tantrum!
Gorgeous Cindy-Lynn, love these colours! Viv xx

Marlene said...

I just love your Gretchens! Super cute card!

DQ said...

Great card,Did you know that today is World Kindness day! spread some love,kindness and TLC.