Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bringing you Sparkle & Fairy Dust!

The Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog
Has a FREEBIE Digi 
&
A CHRISTMAS GIVEWAY !!
Check it out!

Now on to my card =)

The SCF Design Team was given this adorable image to work with.
As soon as I saw her in my inbox I knew she had to be Glitter-ized!
Can you imagine how much sparkle love she can spread?
Check her out in the MyGrafico Store HERE


Walmart sells some really good Zig Glue Pens.
One has a felt tip, and the other has a ball point tip.
They are perfect for applying glue to adhere any glitter!
Personally, I use the Martha Stewart Glitter,
have you seen the NEW Colors??
Maybe they are not new, but they are new to our store.
(up here in Nowheresville!) lol


Love things that are Glitter-ized! *grin*

Challenges I entered this card in:

AI Factory - Friendship Theme



4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute, I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

tampatha said...

this is such a cute image and I love the sparkle! thanks for entering this week at AIF!
-Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Scrap It Girl said...

I love the bling, my girls would love this card, too cute! I left you a surprise on my blog, besure to pick it up..

Katie said...

Adorable image and I love all the sparkles!!
And thanks so much for your kind comments on my GDT at AI Factory!
Good luck!