Monday, November 22, 2010

Animals With Attitude! KitKat is HERE!!!

Tell me this image is not just the cutest kitty you ever did see! 
KitKat is the latest release in the Animals With Attitude! line

There are also THREE New Grumpy Gretchen's this week!

Working Girl
Tres Chic
& Hates Mornings

See them all HERE


I had so much fun coloring up Kitkat!
I really do giggle every time I play with
one of the Animals With Attitude!
They are just too adorable!

I did use some grey prisma colored pencils when I
colored up Kitkat but it is hard to see in the photos.
Next time, I am coloring her in PINK!
What is it with me and coloring animals in Blues & Pinks? lol
I figure it this way, they are cartoons, so you can color
them in any color you like! Right?


I finished off the card with a Digi's With Attitude! Sentiment
which I thought was perfect for KitKat.

Run over and adopt KitKat TODAY!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am loving the Animals with Attitude!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Another digi winner! Such a great card too!