Thursday, November 18, 2010

Angry Anabelle says Furr-Get it!

Another stamp I'm jus lubbin' in the Animals With Attitude! line.
Meet the colored up version of Angry Anabelle.

Anabelle has some SERIOUS Attitude,
I certainly do NOT want to mess with her! haha


I almost colored her up in blue... but figured for the debut I should
do her up in browns and settled for blue for her bow.

I imagined her colored in blue, thinking;
"That dang groomer mixed up the dye colors"!!!
Bwahahaha!!

*Snort* I just crack up every time I see her face!
Can you imagine what she must be thinking?

I can't wait to see the sentiments that you come up with =)


Find AWA Angry Anabelle in the Digi's With Attitude Store HERE

Don't forget to send us a link to your cards, or email them to us

Challenges I entered this card in:

Stamp Something - Digi's




2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! THIS IS GREAT!! I seriously want every animal with attitude!! I just love animals! Keep them coming!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!!! This pup cracks me up!!! LOVE it!!! Love the card - fantastic job!