Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Grafico Challenge #72 - Sparkly Clip Art Fun!

I am so thrilled I was asked to stay on with the My Grafico Design Team!! Yay Me!!
I was originally selected to be on the GDT for October, but I was thrilled when I found out I was staying on longer. So I am now an offical MG DT Member!

This week over at the MyGrafico Challenge #72 brings some Sparkle fun!
I thought these little clip art owls were so much fun! (If I type 'fin' one more time I give up! lol)
Did you know that when you pick up the Halloween Owls you get the Digi Paper too!?!?
How cool is that? Check out the set we used this week HERE



I had so much fun adding the shimmer with my Sakura gel pens to the owls.
Not to mention the googly eyes! I much preferred ONE google eye on each owl tho. Too stinkin cute!
My mum picked me up a bunch of plastic spiders last week at the $1 Store so I had to squish the spider onto my glue pad then pour some sparkle all over her. Loooove it! The spiders even came with cotton, so I was all set to put her on the card!


I finished off the card by adding some itty bitty rhinestone stars over the stars on the clip art, and rhinestones on the circles on the digi paper. It almost looks like the owls are on stage ready to preform their little Halloween skit! tee hee


Ink-Gredients:
Digi Paper & Digi Clip Art: JW Illustrations
Coloring: Sakura Shimmer Gel Pens
Misc Items: Rhinestones, Spider & Cotton

7 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

I'm likin' the clip art idea: already colored... How convenient!! Just a few touches with sparkle and it's good to go! As busy as we all seem to be these days, that's a great way to go!

Tammylee said...

What a cute card. Love all the glitz!

Jehanne said...

this card is too cool! :)

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the sparkliness of the card.

Michelle said...

I really love all the sparkle on your card. The spider was great also. Great Card!!

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

DtsArt said...

Your use of bling was spectacular

Scrappy Girl said...

Very sparkly card and all the details show. Great job.