Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Grafico Challenge # 70 - Margarita Card

I saw the digi stamps for us to use for the MyGrafico Challenge #70 and I knew right away that I had to do a Margarita Card! I have been wanting to do one, so this Challenge was perfect. I made the card & lime myself in MTC and have the SVG file to share with you FREE HERE. If you would like the MTC FREE file it is HERE. You should really come play along in the MyGrafico Challenge. The prizes are fantastic =)

After I was completely done the card and taking a picture of it, I have to say I slapped myself as I created the sentiment "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" myself, and thought it was perfect... BUT then I noticed the clock read 8:30!! *shakes head* I have to laugh at myself sometimes! haha



Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Bo Bunny, SU Not Quite Navy & Summer Sun
Coloring: SU Markers: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Summer Sun & Not Quite Navy.
Misc Sakura Gel Pens
Misc Items: Martha Stewart Glitter & Other Misc Glitter

Just a little FYI: The MyGrafico Challenge Blog has a blog hop coming up on Friday! I am so excited. There are so totally de-lish prizes and lots of inspiration to see! I hope you come play with us =)


                    

8 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

I love this idea! Great colors and design!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Maybe you have been tipping the drinks too much while creating?? Just kidding! I think the card is wonderful even if the sentiment and time don't match....you can just say it is supposed to be that way because the person is drunk! I also haven't forgotten about my images....just fixed my computer troubles yesterday and I'm still trying to catch up. Hope to e-mail you later today!

Thanks!
-Stacie

Tammylee said...

Love the project that you came up with! I love that time is that way! Time here is this, but it is 5:00 somewhere!

Martha said...

what a wonderful card. so creative.

stampinlynn said...

LOL does it have a salted edge and on the rocks for me ..love it...TFS

Scrappy Girl said...

Very creative in adding the clock image to a drink card. You did alot of details on this carad and it shows. I tip my glass to you! LOL

Scrappy Girl said...

Very creative in adding the clock image to a drink card. You did alot of details on this carad and it shows. I tip my glass to you! LOL

Trinh said...

So creative & cute! Makes me wish it was 5 o'clock Friday already!