Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's Get Nutty!

I really love playing with all the Digi's With Attitude! Images, but I have to admitt, that sometimes there are just other images that appeal to me. I am sure I am not alone in the fact that we all have our favorites, but we dabble in playing with other companies too! I really like Character Cafe. They have some ubber cute images. This particular image said BUY ME as soon as I saw it... No No!! Not coz I "AM" totally nutty!! lmbo!


Isn't this image just NUTTY!?!? haha
I made the acorns for the card and uploaded the SVG HERE and the MTC file HERE.
My sharing guidelines can be found here


Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Basic Grey - Archaic 6X6 Pad
Digital Stamp: Character Cafe - Syd Nutty
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils - 946, 1090, 1021, 1084, 1032 & 1082
Misc Items: Buttons, Brad & Ribbon

Challenges I entered this card in:
Sugar Creek Hollow - Color Challenge


5 comments:

Celeste said...

OPh my such a cute card....

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! So cute!!

My Scrapy Den said...

Is that ever a cute card!

Primitive Paper said...

Great card and such a good use of the color challenge. Thanks for joining us at SCH. Blessings, Tracy

SemSee said...

What a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining challenge #125 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x