Monday, October 18, 2010

I got a Sweet Blogger Award! & MyGrafico Hop Winner

Dardi over at DtsArt Blog sent me this sweet blog award last week. Thanks so much Dardi! (((Hugs)))
I am on the MyGrafico Design Team with Dardi, and she is such a sweet gal! Not to mention she is just starting up her very first line of digi stamps. So check her out. They are adorable!


To receive this award, I must now pass it along to 5 bloggers. I never know who to pick, because I want to pick everyone!! However, in no particular order here are just a few of my loyal readers that have commented regularly and recently.

1. Martha @ Creating is Fun
2. Brandi @ Creative Happenings
3. Maureen @ Mo's Crafts... And Other Things
4. Celeste @ Touched by a Butterfly
5. Natacha @ Scrapbooking, Card Making and ME!!

__________________________________________________

I wanted everyone to know about a fun challenge at MyGrafico!


Check it out! There are some really cool prizes =)

1st Winner: Cuttlebug Combo
2nd Winner: Scrapbook Combo
3rd Winner: Spa Combo

Check it out!

__________________________________________________


LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
The MyGrafico Blog Hop Winner

Prize #3 Will be offered by each DT participant that you visit. Each DT participant will picking a random winner to receive the Digital Stamp she used to make the project for her blog hop. These winners will be announced on each of their blogs on Monday, October 18th. So check back to see if you won. Or better yet subscribe to the RSS feed so it comes to your inbox! (RSS feed is the little orange box on the top of this screen to the right)

The random selector picked #2 DQ!!
 
Please email me at myinkiefingers@live.com to claim your FUNKY WITCH!