Thursday, October 28, 2010

Emo Amber Prays - Pray for a Cure

These "Emo" Digital Stamps by Just Some Lines are just too stinkin' adorable! I own quite a few of them. This particular one is "Emo Amber Prays" I had bought her a while ago. Then my girlfriend posted something about Breast Cancer on her Facebook Page, and this stamp came to mind. I have been meaning to post it for some time so I can send her the card, as she inspired me to make it. I don't think she reads my blog, as she is not a papercrafter. So she may not even see the card until it reaches her house in California.

Have a safe trip Amber! *grin*


The card actually sits like an easel card.  I love the ruffled ribbon look. It is fun to do too!
Normally I sew it down, but this ribbon is thinner, so you lose a lot of the ruffled effect.


On the front I wanted to make Amber look like she was in a picture frame. So I pulled out some Christmas Decoration hooks I got on sale years ago. They are an "S" shape. I placed them at the bottom of the matted image and then placed some Rhinestone Flowers in them and one at the top to give it a framed look. The little butterfly came in a pack of about 20 at the Dollar Store for a buck.

Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Making Memories - Simply Fabulous 6X6 Pad
SU Regal Rose & Garden Green. Conqueror Diamond White
Digital Sentiment: Created by myself
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils - 911, 1089, 1012, 914, 929, 927, 1018 & 938
Ink-Bellishments: Christmas Hooks, Prima Flowers, Button, Ribbons, Butterfly & Rhinestone Brads.




4 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Beautiful card, love all the details.

Marlene said...

An absolutely adorable card!

Jennifer said...

Amazing Card!!!

Jehanne said...

Oh the card is fantastic. My daughter wants the butterfly lol