Friday, October 29, 2010

Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #4 "Sketch"

Digi's With Attitude! has a sketch challenge today! I love sketch challenges. It takes care of most of the design work for me! All I have to do is pick my image & papers and start to create!

This week the Inkie Inkprintz Girls used Grumpy Gretchen "Big Deal Birthday I just love this digital stamp. It is so much fun to color!

Come play along with us!


I also am totally in love with this ribbon! It has such a smooth and silky texture. I have it in green and yellow. I am rationing it as I got it in Sudbury (which is 1 1/2 hrs away). I will be so sad when I run out *pouty lip*


Of course I had to add a lot of flowers to balance off the left corner. Another 'Ink-Bellishment' I cannot live without *grin* If flowers and ribbon disappeared from the paper crafting world tomorrow... I just know I would end up in a rubber room!! haha

Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Basic Grey - 6X6 Sultry Pad
Stamps: Digi's With Attitude! - GG Big Deal Birthday
Coloring: Skin 939/927
Cake: 1005, 911, 1018, 946 & 1052
Pants & Head Band: 930
Hair: SU Creamy Caramel & Barely Banana Markers
Misc: Sakura Shimmer Gel Pens
Ink-Bellishments: Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Flowers & Stickles.

Challenges I entered this card in:
Digi's With Attitude! Challenges - Sketch




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just love this card. You are the best. Love ya girlfriend.

patti b said...

lovin this on girl. You do such a wonderful job.

dragonllew said...

Fab card love that ribbon

Mari Harpham said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the image, the ribbon, the flowers!!!

Viv said...

Chocolate icing! Yum! Love these colours Cindy-Lynn and that ribbon is gorgeous! Viv xx

Divya@The Craft Angel said...

What an awesome card! I love the colours!

Tazza said...

Totally love your card. I really love those flowers and jewels... the colors are perfect.