Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Digi's With Attitude! Blog Hop & New Release Info

Hey you! Just wanted to remind you that there is only a short amount of time left to play along in the Digi's With Attitude! Blog Hop. There are some awesome prizes up for grabs, if you have some time to spare, there is still a chance to enter to win! Come play along *grin*

Monday is "New Release" Day at Digi's With Attitude! We are going to start releasing a few images each week. There are 15 new Grumpy Gretchen's moving in next month. Then.... are you ready for some really exciting news?? Are ya?? Are you SURE? Ok I will spill it... lol
In December... *drum roll please* Animals With Attitude! are coming!! Of course they are packed with the 'tude! Wait until you start seeing some sneak peeks. OMGosh! They are ubber cool.

I am so excited about this new line! They are just going to blow you away! I can barely wait to start coloring them up. I know you will be over the moon for them too!

Watch for Grumpy Gretchen this November, then again in February when she will return with some more seasonal stamps in time for Valentine's, St Pat's & Easter.



3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

COOL! Can't wait to see the animals with attitude!!

Cor* said...

Hey, where the heck is the hop? More images ommmmm sounds good! Where do I go next!!>>?>!>!? AHHAH!!!!

bcriminger said...

I needed something happy to look forward to. Today has been one of those days. If I were talking to anyone from Comcast in person, I would have a really hard time not ringing their neck right now.