Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Candy Cane Christmas!

I am not sure how I came across this image, I am thinking it was a freebie from The Stamping Boutique. But isn't it adorable?!?! I was sifting thru my Christmas Digi Images, and this one hollered "Color Me"! How could I refuse? So I pulled up the weekly Mojo Monday Sketch, and found that this image was a perfect match! My lucky day =)



She is just too much fun! So many places to put sparkle and glitter! I love it!
I noticed that I didn't like the strong blue eyeshadow, so I softened it by adding shimmer in the pic below.
I was much happier with the sparkle look, than the blue.
The Stamping Boutique even has a month long challenge right now so be sure to check it out!



Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Deja View - Flurries & Frost DP,
SU Garden Green & Bashful Blue
Digital Stamp: The Stamping Boutique
Sentiment: A Muse
Coloring: Prisma Color Pencils; 927, 939, 925, 908, 1087 & 940
Sakura Shimmer Gel Pens
Misc Items: Ribbon, Rhinestones & Clearance Xmas Tree Snowflakes.

Challenges I entered this card in:
Mojo Monday - Sketch # 161
The Stamping Boutique - Use a Stamping Boutique Image

3 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

That is one of my favorite of the Candy Land Winter images!
Tracey is giving away the entire set (all 10 images!!) tonite at the Digi Day on SNR. Bring your card and post it there between 8-10 EST tonite and you'll be entered to win!

JustYolie said...

I can't believe I missed your one day sale!!! I was visting blogs and recognized one of your digis!
http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2010/10/cards-tags-buckets.html

Patty said...

This image is just too cute! Love that you can do so much with her. Cute cardQ