Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Candy Winners, Sneak Peak Winner & DT Reveal

The random draw winner for 5 Digi's With Attitude! Grumpy Gretchen's is...
Natacha!! Congrats my fellow Canadian Stamper!

Stacie and KC tied for referring your friends and telling them to mention your name so I will give you both 5 Digi's With Attitude! Grumpy Gretchen's.

The Grumpy Gretchen Sneak Peek winner is Hestia's Helper YAY!

Ladies you can email me at myinkiefingers@live.com to claim your prizes! Congrats =)

Wanna see who made the Digi's With Attitude DT call? The the newest Inkie Inkprintz Girls are listed Here!

3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

YAY!! I can't wait to color one of these images up!! Thank you and congrats to the other winners!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Woo Hoo! I made the team! I made the team! (oops... sorry! Guess I should try to contains some of my excitement.)

Congratulations to the winners of the images!!! And congratulations to each of the brand new Inkie Inkprintz Girls!

You're awesome, Cindy-Lynn!

Tazza said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am so excited to get started working with the team!