Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yet Another Bratz Digi Stamp Freebie!

I am afraid that I have no project to post today, so rather than not post, I am sharing a Bratz coloring page FREEBIE I have in my stash! I know how you all love your Bratz! I really love it when you come back and give me a link so I can see what you did with her. So feel free to link here when you are finished your project.

(click on image then save to your pc)
Comments are appreciated if you like her =)

Enter here for your chance to win 10 Digi's With Attitude! Digital Stamps! Grumpy Gretchen is "New Attitude" in town and is launching soon!

*UPDATE* I do not create these images. They will not be in the Digi's With Attitude! Store. Sorry if anyone got confused.

Happy Stampin!



16 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks! :)

Natacha said...

Thanks so much!! My daughter saw her and said mommy you have to make me a card with her on it!!

Anonymous said...

She is lovely--thank you so much, will love using this image.
Laurie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi
A gorgeous image,thankyou so much
Hugs Dianne xx

Our Little Inspirations said...

TYSM for these cute Bratz images! I'm thinking of making a calendar for my DGD!

Bettina said...

thank you so much cindy-lynn. I really love this little girl!
hugs bettina

Dora said...

Hi, thank you so much, she is gorgeous :)

Marilou said...

Awwww!! She's so cute!! Thank you.

Claudia7 said...

Thanks for sharing this cute bratz girl!!

Anne Temple said...

She's so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Purple Card Lady said...

I like them all. Thank you!

Toni said...

Your bratz girl are really cute, but this one is extra cute. Thanks for sharing.

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing this cute image. Much appreciated.

Kim Kelley said...

Love your work! Thank you!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much...love her.

weva said...

Thank you!!!

weva